YO Ranchlands Security serves a number of functions including:
- Road patrol
- “Empty House” inspections
- Stops for “No Window Sticker” or “Expired Window Sticker”
- Wildlife Regulation compliance inspections
- Trash trailer service
What you can expect if you are stopped by YOLA Security
- If you are a Landowner you will be politely reminded that your sticker is no longer valid and that you should fill out an application for a new one.
- If you are not a Landowner we will ask you who you are visiting and escort you there.
- If you are not visiting a Landowner or on other legitimate business we will request identification, perform an inspection for illegally taken wildlife and then ask you to leave the Ranchlands. You will be followed to make sure you do.
What you can expect if you are stopped at a YOLA Security wildlife check.
- We will check that you have a signed permission from a Landowner.
- We will check that you have a valid YOLA harvest tag on the animal.
- We will check that you have a valid Texas hunting license.
- We will check that you have an ID that matches your hunting license.